If you are a new student, you will need to fill out the New Student Application, Second Form and Third Form. All forms have to be received 72 hours before any classes for processing and approval.
[Virtual Group Class] ACT011 Beginning Acting Level 1 – (6 week session / Ages 9-12) Basic stage acting techniques from stage directions, presentation skills and more. Minimum of 4 students/Limited to 10 students.
- Class Time: Mondays 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Class Dates: June 8, June 15, June 22, July 29, July 6, and July 13.
- Cost: 110.00 Per Student (convenience fee added for credit card payments).
[Virtual Group Class] ACT040 Audition Preparation Level 1 – (5 week session / Ages 15-25) This class will take you through several aspects of auditioning. The class emphasizes what directors look for in stage, television and film. Each student will be assigned a monologue and go through the actual mock virtual audition with the group. The student will get valuable critiques and ongoing feedback to polish audition skills.
- Class Time: Tuesdays 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Class Dates: June 9, June 16, June 23, July 30, and July 7.
- Cost: $100 Per Student (convenience fee added for credit card payments).
[Virtual Group Class] CMP010 Commercial Camp For Kids Level 1 – (5 day session / Ages 10-14) This class will demonstrate proper techniques for presenting yourself and auditioning for commercials. Students will be assigned a commercial to memorize and learn the process of preparing for commercials. Each student will work on presenting their commercials to the class, get critique and valuable feedback. The final projects is their polished commercial presentation to the class.
- Class Time: Monday – Friday (Daily) 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Class Dates: June 8, June 9, June 10, June 11, and June 12.
- Cost: $100.00 Per Student (convenience fee added for credit card payments).