Enrolling Now – New Classes
We are currently enrolling for upcoming classes. New students must complete the application package for acceptance into programs or classes:
Please Note: Your application package must be completed 72 hours before class starts for review and approval. Payment must be received to secure your enrollment in any class. Returning students only need to resubmit the application package if you need to notify the school (e.g. emergency contact, contact info, etc.).
All Classes are virtual until further notice
New Student Special – Buy 3 classes, get 4 classes.
Private Ongoing Acting Coaching.
ACT010 Beginning Acting Level 1 – Ages 9-12 (6 week session) Basic stage acting techniques from stage directions, presentation skills and more. Age appropriate methods and techniques. Prerequisite: None – Cost $120.00
ACT011 Beginning Acting Level 1 – Ages 13-18 at 5pm to 6pm (6 week session) Basic stage acting techniques from stage directions, presentation skills and more. $120 per person per session Prerequisite: None
ACT012 Beginning Acting Level 1 – Adult (6 week session) Basic stage acting techniques from stage directions, presentation skills and more. $120 per person per session Prerequisite: None
ACT050 Audition Preparation Level 1 – Ages 15-25 (6 week session) This class will take you through several aspects of auditioning. The class emphasizes what directors look for in stage, television and film. Each student will be assigned a monologue and go through the actual mock virtual audition with the group. The student will get valuable critiques and ongoing feedback to polish audition skills. $120 per person per session Prerequisite: ACT040/DOE.
CMP010 Commercial Camp for Kids ages 9-15–August 2 -Aug 3 from 1-4pm. This a 2 day workshop that will demonstrate proper techniques for presenting yourself and auditioning for commercials. Students will be assigned a commercial to memorize and learn the process of preparing for commercials. Each student will work on presenting their commercials to the class, get critique and valuable feedback. The final projects is their polished commercial presentation to the class. $150 per person per session Prerequisites: None
Pricing and Terms
- Private classes are $25/hour per person.
- Group classes are $20/hour per person.
- Single Session Coaching is $30/hour per person
- Single Session Workshops are $60 per workshop per person.
- All registration forms and payment must be made before class, bootcamps or workshops to secure your enrollment.
- All classes or workshops paid by credit card will also include a credit card convenience fee.
- Sorry, no refunds for “no-shows.”
- Please note any refund issued will have charges deducted by PayPal (not us). Please be careful to register for the correct class or workshop.
- Returned check fee $25, sorry, no exceptions.
(904) 701-3289 | Email email@example.com
Copyright © 2020-2021 Acting In St. Augustine | All rights reserved, reproduction of any kind of any material on this site is not allowed without the expressed written permission of the Director.